Location Church Hill (below church) Freshford
Map location exact or closely approximate
Year opened unknown
Year closed c.1815
Century of Operation 1700-1799, 1800-1899
Building Type Lock-Up
Remarks Later used to house the fire engine.
'Lock-up, fire-engine house, now a store. Late C18th. Built into the wall of Church Hill. Rubble; lean-to tiled roof. Plank door with strap hinges and small cast iron grille window. Parish records describe the building as a fire- engine house in 1815. '
Historic England, National Heritage List for England, 'Store to West of Churchyard', LEN 1320487