Location Bold Street, Sandbach
Year Opened 1857
Year Closed 1965
Century of Operation 1800-1899, 1900-1999
Remarks A new county police station, including a house and cells was built in 1857 in Bold Street (where, until recently, Barclays Bank stood) at a time of great building activity. It cost £800, and its edifice was of brick and stone. Since demolished, and no visual record survives.
Further information can be found at