Location Churchyard, St Mary's Church, High Street, Gillingham
Year Opened unknown
Year Closed unknown
Century of Operation 1800-1899
Remarks Believed to have been set up in St Mary's Churchyard, the top section was found walled up in the church tower during renovations in 1909. In use around 1810. Now on display in the Town Museum.
Further information can be found at