Location Tavistock Road Princetown
Year Opened 1857
Year Closed 1958
Century of Operation 1800-1899, 1900-1999
Remarks Opened in the year following the establishment of the Devon Constabulary (1856). The last occupant was PC Charlie Battershall. Replaced by a new police station in the village in 1958. Converted into a cafe and little remains of the station other than the name of the building.
Further information can be found at