Location High Street, opposite former Red Lion pub, Northleach
Year Opened Unknown
Year Closed Unknown
Remarks 1955 photograph from Francis Frith shows the stocks and pillory on the High Street opposite a black and white timbered inn, possibly the Red Lion. The present public conveniences now stand in roughly the same place. The stocks were stored inside the lock-up at the post office (see separate listing).
Further information can be found at