Location Murrow Bank Parson Drove
Map location exact or closely approximate
Year opened 1816
Year closed unknown
Century of Operation 1800-1899
Building Type Lock Up
Remarks Date from datestone.
'Formerly a lock-up, inscribed and dated 1816 on stone plaque to north gable end, with the roof surmounted by a clock turret to commemorate the diamond jubilee of Queen Victoria. The lock-up was converted to a fire engine house. Local brick with slate roof and gable end parapets. The east wall has a blind arcade of three round-headed arches and in the north gable end double doors for the fire engine entry.'
Historic England, National Heritage List for England, 'Former Lock Up, About 50 yards South West of Swann Inn, LEN 1310221'